This notice describes how London Silver Vaults uses personal data. It outlines London Silver Vaults’ data protection obligations and your data protection rights under the regime introduced by the EU General Data Protection (Regulation 2016/679, the “General Data Protection Regulation”). The GDPR applies to “personal data” meaning any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier. London Silver Vaults needs to use your personal data to provide its services to you, so this notice outlines the following points about the processing of your personal data:
- – which data items are used, how they are used and with whom they are shared;
- – why this is done and the lawful basis;
- – your rights and London Silver Vaults’ obligations.
Why London Silver Vaults needs to process personal data Your data is collected to effectively and properly manage your account(s) with us. Data is stored for specific purposes and only data that is relevant to that purpose will be stored. We will use the Data for several different purposes, including; to provide consultancy services and to carry out obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and London Silver Vaults; to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us (including through our website) or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes; to make our procedures more efficient, to implement security measures and to combat fraud and other crimes; to competent authorities (including tax authorities), courts and bodies as required by law or requested or to affiliates for internal investigations and reporting and to notify you about changes to our products and services and your investments. If at any time you wish to be removed from marketing mailing lists or for any limits to be applied with respect to marketing materials received by you, please let us know. You can do this by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data Collection London Silver Vaults may collect data:
- – when you or an agent of yours contacts London Silver Vaults in relation to business and services offered;
- – when you complete documents or forms during the course of business with London Silver Vaults;
- – from Service Providers and other third parties that assist us in conducting business;
- – when you telephone London Silver Vaults; and
- – when you use the London Silver Vaults website or online services.
Data Storage London Silver Vaults stores your data on physical and electronic media. Data is safeguarded by London Silver Vaults and its Service Providers by maintaining physical and electronic security controls that are designed to comply with applicable legal standards. The Data that is collected or held in relation to you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who works for us or for one of our Service Providers. In some cases, the laws of the destination country may not provide the same level of data protection as countries within the EEA. However, all Data wherever they are held by London Silver Vaults will be afforded a high level of protection against any unauthorised or accidental disclosure, access or deletion. By submitting your Data you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although London Silver Vaults will do its best to protect your Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Data transmitted electronically. Any such transmission is at your own risk. Types of data that might be collected During London Silver Vaults’ relationship with you, London Silver Vaults will collect and process Data about you, including:
- – information which individuals and entities provide when contacting us (including through using this website) (such as their names, postal addresses, telephone numbers, identification documents and e-mail addresses);
- – corporate information;
- – details of services provided to you;
- – Right to access your personal information (in an easily readable form);
- – Right to rectify your personal information;
- – Right to restrict the use of your personal information (in certain specific circumstances);
- – Right to request that your personal information is erased (in certain specific circumstances).
- – Please note that the right for your data to be erased (the “right to be forgotten”) that applies in some contexts under the General Data Protection Regulation is not likely to be applicable to most, if not all, of the personal information you provide to London Silver Vaults given the specific nature of the purposes for which London Silver Vaults uses the data, as described above;
- – Right to object to processing of your personal information (in certain specific circumstances);
- – Right to data portability (in certain specific circumstances);
- – Right to withdraw consent (in certain specific circumstances); and
- – Right to receive information regarding any entities we disclose your data to.
- – to recognise your computer when you visit our website;
- – to track you as you navigate our website, and to enable the use of the some of the features on our website;
- – to improve the website’s usability;
- – to analyse the use of our website;
- – in the administration of this website;
- – to personalise content on our website for you.
- – in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector;
- – in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and un-checking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box.
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use many of the features of this website. Deleting cookies You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer. The method of doing so will depend upon your web browser. Instructions are available at the following URLs.
- – Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- – Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Deleting%20cookies
- – Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=95647
- – Opera: http://help.opera.com/opera/Mac/2308/en/controlPages.html#manageCookies
- – Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411