The London Silver Vaults is an underground shopping destination, located five levels below ground. The Vaults boasts the largest retail selection of fine antique and contemporary silver in the world.
2. How to get to The London Silver Vaults?
The London Silver Vaults are located just off Chancery Lane. The Vaults are a five minute walk from Chancery Lane tube station or a ten minute walk from Holborn tube station.
3. What are The Vaults opening times?
Closed on Bank Holidays
4. Do dealers in The Vaults buy silver?
Yes. The Vaults boast more than 30 specialist shops within its vaulted walls; each one a treasure trove of beautifully crafted antique and modern silver, dating from the early 1600s to the present day.
5. Can I get an insurance valuation at The Vaults?
Various dealers are qualified to provide valuations for insurance purposes, and probate.
6. What methods of payment are accepted?
Most dealers take all forms of credit and debit cards, cash, cheques and BACS.
7. How do you clean silver?
The best way to care for silver pieces is to use them often. Frequent use reduces tarnish and develops a sheen, called patina, which enhances its beauty. Clean silverware, occasionally with gentle dusting rather than hard scrubbing.
8. Can you take photographs in The Vaults?
You can take pictures inside each individual vault, but there is strictly no photography allowed in the main entrance or corridors.
9. Can The Vaults be hired as a private events space or for filming opportunities?